And here we go .... my first post on this blog

And here we go ... my first post on this blog. If you would like to see how my miniature-career went so far, take a look at my dutch blog http://moon.punt.nl/ and find out how I entered the world of miniature.


The project I am currently working on is a Greenery. In real life I love to study flowers and plants so making them in miniature is lots of fun for me! The headerphoto of this blog shows my latest creation, irisses, and I can asure you, it won't be the last one.






I also have a dutch canal house. Because at the end of next summer we are moving to a beautifull new house, I decided it's better to wait with the decoration. But there is already some furniture and meanwhile I also collected some great miniatures.




No comments:

Post a Comment