Revolving Bookcase



Another passion of mine is books! The color of its cover, the way the title is written, the smel of the paper, the promiss what's inside ... no need to tell you I can never walk by a bookstore.
I still have my first book that took me to another world; "Danny, the champion of the world" written by Roald Dahl. I just love to read.

So when I saw the plan of this piece of furniture I had to make it! I made the books from real old books; I went to the second hand shop and took the ones with a nice cover. While making them I was often suprised by the second page of a book; it's a blanc page but often beautiful aged.

Of course this special miniature gets a spot in my dutch canal house.

2 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige boekenmolen, Moon en ik deel je passie hoor; er gaat niets boven het lezen van een 'echt' boek in deze digitale tijd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this table. I would like to own one myself. :D

    ReplyDelete