Succeeded!

I was about twelve years old when I learned how to chrochet. I took it very seriously and started to make a blanket ... I used two colours; aqua and dark blue. My mother was a smart women; she bought me a new ball yarn, after I used one ... she never had to buy more than four. So entering the miniature world I did see a lot of chrocheted miniatures. I thought it would be easy to start again but it didn't work out that way. I had forgotten how do do it!! Because I had to stay much inside this week with our little dog who is recovering from a nasty infection, I thought I try again ... and today ... I did it!

All those things I would like to make; what shall I choose?

4 comments:

  1. What you have done so far looks perfect. I have also been thinking about brushing up my crochet skills, not that they were ever too crash hot. I have a lovely old round cushion crocheted by my mother-in-law and I intend to copy it. It would also be great as a miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You have just been given an award in http://minitreasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/mtw-award-2010-mtw1year.html as you have been a lot of traffic to Mini treasures wiki. Congratulations and come to celebrate the occasion in Mini treasures wiki's first birthday party at http://minitreasures.pbworks.com/mtw_one_year .

    -Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very well. All the starting is sometimes difficult. Take a look at my blog. My mom made a very nice blanket and baby outfit for me. All Chrochet.

    Greetings Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you succeded to do it well, I hope your dog is now cured,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete