Leather Miniatures


Last week I joined again a class from Wim van Soest.
(unfortunatly no website)
This time we made this stunning miniature doctor's bag
from real leather.
 
 
Over the years I made several leather miniatures in
Wim's classes;
this is my collection so far ...
 
 
The ice skates are my favourit.
 
There was even written an article in
the German Dolls House Magazine 1zu12
about that workshop ...
 
 
Reason was the picture I made from grandma
greasing the ice skates.
If you enlarge the picture you can read
the article.
 
 
And because there is no doctor living in
my dollshouse (yet ...??),
the doctor's bag can also be used as
a weekend bag.
 
Very usefull for the season that is comming  ...
 
 
And Wim, if you are reading this; can please
"Warm Lady Slippers"
be added to your list of workshops?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be able to take a class from such a talented teacher.

    All the leather things you have made in those classes are gorgeous. I love the doctors bag. It would be very hard for me to choose a favorite out of all of them though. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realmente has hecho cosas preciosas en piel auténtica,como la dominas!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monique,
    What a great class. the bag is stunning...I love the leather you used. everything is just perfect.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH, all your leather work looks so Amazingly perfect!!! Awesome job! I would use it for an over-night bag too!!!

    ReplyDelete